Time:2017-05-04 11:31Source: the stationClick:
1、Common faults of capacitors
Disconnect the power supply immediately when one of the following conditions is found:
(1) capacitor shell expansion or oil spill.
(2) The internal sound of the capacitor is abnormal.
(3) casing rupture, flashover occurs for the flowers.
(4) shell temperature rise above 55 ℃ above the temperature film off.
(1) When the capacitor explodes, it immediately disconnects the power and extinguishes the fire with sand and dry fire extinguisher.
(2) open circuit capacitor trip,and the roadside insurance is not broken, the capacitor should be discharged after three minutes, and then check the circuit breaker current transformer power cable and capacitor external and so on. If no anomalies are found, it may be due to fluctuations in the external fault bus voltage. After the inspection, you can try to vote; otherwise, should be further on the protection of a comprehensive power test. Through the above inspection, test, if still can not find the reasons, you need to work by the system to gradually test the capacitor. Do not try to vote before the cause is identified.
(3)When the fuse fuse fuse, should report to the scheduling, to be agreed to open the capacitor after the circuit breaker. Cut off the power to discharge it, the first external inspection, such as the presence of flashover traces of the casing, whether the deformation of the shell, oil and grounding devices with or without short-circuit phenomenon, and shake between the pole and pole to the insulation resistance Value, if not found fault phenomenon, can be changed after the insurance investment. If the fuse is still blown after power transmission, you should exit the faulty capacitor and resume the transmission of the rest. If the fuse at the same time, the circuit breaker also trips, this time can not be forced to send. Must be completed after the inspection is good for insurance and then put into.
3、Safety issues when handling faulty capacitors
Handling the faulty capacitor should disconnect the capacitor from the circuit breaker, pull the circuit breaker on both sides of the isolation switch, and after the discharge of the capacitor bank. After the capacitor bank is discharged by the discharge resistor, the discharge transformer or the discharge voltage transformer, the partial grounding of the ground is fixed at the time of the partial residual charge, and then the grounding rod is discharged to the capacitor until the spark and discharge sound is repeated, Then fix the grounding clip.
Due to faulty capacitors may lead to poor contact, internal disconnection or insurance fuse and so on, so there may still be part of the charge is not released, so maintenance personnel in contact with the fault capacitor should also wear insulated gloves, with a short circuit to the fault capacitor Of the poles short, should also be a separate discharge.